K-fit Kegel Toner Electric Pelvic Muscle Exerciser
The K-fit Kegel Toner Electric Pelvic Muscle Exerciser is an EMS device designed for women who are seeking a fast, effective way to tone and tighten their pelvic floor. Whether you’re battling the disruption of age related pelvic floor weakening or the struggle of regaining tone after childbirth, K-fit can work for you.
While you’re here, why not get an invitation to join Seksme to add fresh spice to your love life?
K-fit Kegel Toner Electric Pelvic Muscle ExerciserThe K-fit Kegel Toner Electric Pelvic Muscle Exerciser is an EMS device designed for women who are seeking a fast, effective way to tone and tighten their pelvic floor. Whether you're battling the disruption of age related pelvic floor weakening or the struggle of regaining tone after childbirth, K-fit can work for you.
The K-fit Kegel Toner Electric Pelvic Muscle Exerciser doesn't require great effort or mind numbing concentration to get amazing results. Just insert the ergonomically designed vaginal probe, clip the toning handset to your belt and go about your day!
K-fit Kegel Toner Complete KitDid you know...?
- Pelvic toners have been prescribed to hundreds of thousands of women in the UK. They recognize that squeezing thin air isn't as effective as squeezing against resistance. The meager dozen or so clenches recommended by most ladies' magazines are ineffective compared to the hundreds produced by an EMS machine.
- A woman can utilize about 40% of her muscles when practicing a regular Kegel, whereas an EMS unit can activate up to 90%.
- Women worry about size as much as men do.
- Approximately 10 million women in the US are battling urinary incontinence, and for most of them the first treatment suggested by their doctor is Kegel exercises.
K-fit Kegel Exercise Toning Unit and ProbeWhat does it feel like...?
After inserting your probe and selecting the settings that best suit your needs, your workout will begin. As you exercise, you will feel your muscles pull up, tighten, and then relax again. It doesn't hurt and it is NOT like being shocked. K-fit cannot be used; while pregnant, if you have been fitted with a metal IUD, or if you have a pacemaker.
- Stimulates the Perfect Kegel with 11 Pre-set Programs
- American Brand with US Based Support
- The Only Licensed Distributor with 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Clinically Proven Results
- EMS Machine for Automatic Pelvic Floor Work
75, hundredths-inches, 575, hundredths-inches, 275, hundredths-inches
280, hundredths-inches, 681, hundredths-inches, 90, hundredths-pounds, 429, hundredths-inches
Health and Beauty