Fluoride Coated EMT Trauma Shears, 7½" (2 Pack)These premium quality 7 ½ inch fluoride coated EMT trauma shears feature a high-quality fluoride coating that provides a non-stick surface for all of your cutting needs.
These trauma shears are made from high tempered hardened surgical precision 420C stainless steel with large black handle.
The shears are ideal for use in the medical field for cutting bandages, clothing, kinesiology tape and more without sticking. They are also tough and handy shears for the workshop. They are designed to handle the rigors of the field.
Quality First. 100% money back guarantee.
- 2 Pack of black handled, autoclaveable, EMT shears.
- Revolutionary fluoride coated non stick surface.
- Long 7.5 inch blades are suitable for all medical staff, and for use in the home 1st aid kit too.
- High quality 420 stainless steel serrated blades to cut through tough materials.
- No Questions Asked,Anytime Money Back Guarantee.